Electronic Control Units
Infotronix leverages the MotoHawk Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and associated off-the-shelf MotoTron Electronic Control Units to develop application-specific controllers for a wide variety of industries. Infotronix engineers have experience using these tools and devices to deploy:
- Battery management system supervisory controllers
- Pure and hybrid electric vehicle supervisory controllers
- Hydraulic hybrid vehicle supervisory controllers
- General and special purpose test apparatus’
- Vehicle network (CAN) gateways, and
- Dual-fuel (diesel and CNG) controllers
The product development and time-to-market efficiencies offered by this model-based software development toolchain have been utilized by both startup and Fortune 500 companies.
Contact us today to see how Infotronix may be able to help you.