- 5V and low voltage chassis ground are provided to microcontroller through isolated supply
- Isolated CAN communications are used to report measured cell voltages and temperatures and support coordinated power mode and cell balancing control
- Microcontroller communicates with battery monitoring and balancing IC to accomplish MBB functions
- Cell voltages and balancing circuit temperature are sampled via monitoring and blanancing IC and sent over CAN
- Cell balancing commands received over CAN are transferred to battery monitoring and balancing IC (e.g. passive balancing of cell 6 has been enabled and current is flowing through the associated bleed resistor)
- Module tempuratures are read by main microcontroller and transmitted over CAN
Please contact us for more information about any of our products.